Toronto, ON, Canada
I am a Digital Artist with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong skills in Multimedia Arts such as Graphic Design, Photography, Motion Graphics, Video, Web & Mobile Design.
Some highlights of my experience include, but are not limited to:
- 8 years+ of experience working in advertising for traditional and digital media.
- 5 years+ of experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile products.
- 4 years+ of experience in video production, motion graphics and visual FX.
- 3 years+ of experience in multimedia design for mobile products and services.
- Founder of a successful E-commerce of visual FX and tools for filmmakers called Grainzilla.
- Producer – Director of a series of micro-short films called PortraiTO.
- Experience working for recognized brands such as Sony Music, Playboy, Disney, Hewlett-Packard, P&G just to mention some.
- Fluent in use of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Final Cut, Lightroom, Keynote and WordPress.
2013 – Present. Grainzilla. Founder
E-commerce Management, Graphic Design, Branding, Video Creation, Motion Graphics, Digital Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Product Development, Project Management, UX and UI Design, Management and Configuration of CMS Platforms and Web Tools.
2011 – Present. inOut Co. Digital Development Manager
Project Managment, Development of New Products and Business Opportunities B2B & B2C, Creativity & Art Direction in Digital Media.
2014 – 2016. Movile. Multimedia Designer
Creation of Visual Concepts for Mobile Products. Multimedia Design for Digital Media (Graphic Design, Video, Animation). UI Design for Wapsites and Mobile Apps, and UX Design for B2B and B2C Products.
2010 – 2011. TIMWE Group. Multimedia Designer
Creation of Visual Concepts for Mobile Products. Multimedia Design for Marketing, B2B, B2C & B2O Areas for Mobile and Web Products.
2008 – 2009. PRI. Graphic Designer
Consulting and Management of Visual Communication for the Political Party and Communication Strategy for Political Campaigns.
2006 – 2007. Avante Textil. Photographer & Graphic Designer Internship.
Advertising Photography, Model Direction, Photoshopping.
2017. George Brown College, Canada.
Media Foundation Certificate
2013. University Centre for Film Studies (CUEC), UNAM, Mexico
Filmmaking Direction Course
2012. Department of Business Development, UAEMex, Mexico
Business Plan Workshop
2010 – 2012. International Theological Institute (ITI), Mexico.
2008. English International Students Unit (EISU), University of Birmingham, England.
2002 – 2007. Faculty of Architecture and Design, UAEMex, Mexico.
BDes in Graphic Design
Multimedia: Visual FX, Motion Graphics, 2D & 3D Animation, Video Production.
Photography: Headshot, Product, Landscape, etc.
Web: Website Development, UI and UX Design, Knowledge in Web Content Editor Platforms and Web Tools.
Graphic Design: Editorial Design, Corporate Identity, Typography, Advertising, Illustration, etc.
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Final Cut Pro, Dreamweaver, Indesign, Keynote, Pages.
Languages: Spanish (Native) & English (Fluent)
Arts, Film, Technology, Business & Internet.